Saturday 13 October 2012

Kareena Kapoor to change name after marriage


Kareena Kapoor to change name after marriage






Kareena Kapoor has revealed she will change her name after marriage.The actress is marrying long-term boyfriend Saif Ali Khan in October, after postponing the date for several months.

She told The Times of India: "Saif doesn't want me to change anything about myself, including my name, after 
marriage. Post-marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan. "That means I have the privilege of having two of the most powerful surnames in Bollywood attached to my name."

Kapoor was reportedly forced to drop out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Romeo and Juliet update because the 
filmmaker thought a married woman would be unconvincing as Juliet.

In July, the 31-year-old star denied that her marriage to Khan will affect her acting ambitions. She said: "I think I will be like Zohra Sehgal who would be working till 90 - so tough luck. I am not going 
to give my place to anyone."





2 comments: